The Florida Association of Governmental Fleet Administrators (FLAGFA) spring conference is scheduled for March 17-19, 2021, to be held at the Daytona Beach Shores Resort as an in-person event. The resort has successfully completed the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association’s COVID-19 sanitation & safety training program.
Resort staff is mandated to wear masks at all times and gloves when applicable. It does not require guests to wear masks, although it is highly encouraged. Every room is provided a personal protective equipment (PPE) kit, and sanitation stations are located throughout the property and meeting space. Event directors are asked to mandate masks for attendees.
"Rest assured, safety is our number one priority, and we have done an excellent job throughout this crisis," stated Lisa Crosby, director of sales and marketing for the resort.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
March 17, 2021:
- CAFM Boot Camp and Testing
- Wednesday morning golf event
- Conference registration
- Wednesday evening hospitality meet and greet
March 18, 2021:
- Keynote speaker Barbara Bell, Captain, U.S. Navy (retired)
- Keynote speaker Andy Masters
- Fleet electrification expert David Dunn, City of Orlando
- Vendor vehicle and equipment exposition from 3:00 – 6:00 pm
March 19, 2021:
- FLAGFA call for topics for future conference presentations
- World-renowned tire expert T.J. Tennent presents multi-faceted tire education and training — what everybody needs to know
- Conference wrap-up and announcements