The Toro Z Master 2000 delivers power, speed, reliability, and a premium cut to power productivity.
It enables users to mow more properties faster, allowing for more jobs in a day. With the MyRIDE suspension system, operators will experience less fatigue with the custom adjustable riding experience. The Z Master 2000 is available in deck sizes of 48-, 52-, and 60 inches. Built on an extra-strength fully tubular frame for durability, it's constructed to work while not working you over.
Other features include:
- 24.5 hp Toro and Kawasaki commercial engine delivering top speed of 11 mph and generating blade speed of 18,500 fpm
- Fully tubular frame, and 7/10-gauge high-strength TURBO FORCE steel deck
- Fully adjustable MyRIDE suspension system for all-day comfort on select models
- 24-inch wide rear-wheel tires for extra stability
- 4-year, 750-hour warranty
- 7-gallon tank for less downtime to refuel