DRONE VOLT presents its DV CONTROL kit, a tool dedicated to piloting the HERCULES drone collection. DV CONTROL was developed to allow pilots to autonomously complete their professional missions in a simple and user-friendly way.
With its remote control, smartphone support, and mobile application, this all-in-one tool assists the pilot during his or her missions. Additionally, multiple smartphones and screens can be connected together via Wi-Fi. It provides all the required flight information in real-time on a dual screen.
The DV CONTROL remote control is the ground piloting station that allows drone operation with long-range transmission.
- Real-time video transmission up to 2 km.
- Camera or thermal dual camera control.
- AES 256 encrypted transmission.
The DV CONTROL mobile application, available for download on smartphone, indicates all necessary flight information, such as the altitude, speed, distance, voltage, time, and real-time GPS position. The app displays the flight departure checklist to remind you of the required procedure for optimal safety during each mission. The flight plan, whether simple or complex, can be created and monitored through the application itself:
- Waypoints can be implemented in your flight plan, as well as any required actions at these waypoints (recording, rotations, gimbal orientation, etc.).
- Aerial Photogrammetry for aerial mapping and 3D modelling of buildings and terrain or georeferenced orthoplans. All you need is to define the zone to analyze and any relevant parameters (altitude, speed, overlap).
- Rally Points can be included for longer missions. The drone will land at these rally points for battery replacement, or simply to complete your mission without returning to the starting point.
Other available features include:
- Follow: the drone will follow the remote control.
- Tap-to-fly: you can also tap the screen of your smartphone and the drone will fly to this location.