TORRANCE, CA - Government Fleet magazine and the 100 Best Fleets are accepting nominations for the annual awards, recognizing the top public sector fleets in North America at the municipal, county, state, and federal levels. Sponsored by INVERS and Property Room, winners will be announced at the Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX) June 18-20 in Denver and recognized in Government Fleet magazine.
The deadline for submissions is March 15, 2012.
The 100 Best Fleets award program, founded by industry veteran Tom Johnson, rewards peak-performing public sector fleet operations. The program also identifies and encourages ever-increasing levels of performance improvement within the fleet industry. The purposes of the 100 Best Fleets program are to:
- Identify outstanding operations for others to emulate.
- Provide recognition within the larger organization and the community that the winning fleets serve.
- Promote pride in the industry and provide recognition within the national fleet community.
- Promote ever-increasing levels of productivity and operational effectiveness.
- Encourage more individuals to consider fleet operations as a career choice.
The City of Portland, Ore., was named No. 1 among the 100 Best Fleets in 2011.
Click here or copy and paste the URL below into your browser to start the nomination process.
Link to nomination form: http://www.government-fleet.com/100BestFleets/Content/100-Best-Fleets-Submit-Nominations.aspx