Speakers will include award-winning fleet managers — the 2005 and 2007 Public Sector Fleet Managers of the Year and managers of many of the 100 Best Fleets in North America. In addition, applications will be available for the 2008 100 Best Fleets in North America Award.
Still other presentation topics include:
• Going green: what’s working.
• Utilizing reporting to get resources.
• Outsourcing and insourcing.
• Hiring and keeping technicians.
• Collision and safety management.
• Getting recognition.
• Opportunities for positive change.
• Determining true vehicle and life-cycle costs.
• The safe, green, and compliant shop.
• Fleet business plans and budgets.
• Cooperative procurement.
• Right-sizing your fleet.
Ride, Drive, and Network
The conference ride & drive event will offer attendees the chance to test-drive the latest vehicles and experience first-hand new developments in off-road equipment.
Also available will be a tour of the San Diego County fleet facility, managed by the 2007 Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year, John Clements. San Diego County was also voted No. 4 among the 100 Best Fleets.
Following the fleet facility tour, attendees can network with peers during the GFX Networking Reception, sponsored by Maximus.
Early bird registration is currently available. Register before May 23 to receive $100 off. For more information, visit www.govermentfleetexpo.com, call Eric Bearly at (310) 533-2579, or e-mail email@example.com